Our Commitment to Bringing Natural Gas to Maine
Current Service in Kennebec Valley Market 45%
5 Year Plan for Kennebec Valley Market 90%
Summits Commitment to the Kennebec Valley Market 100%
Choose Summit If:
- You want to lower your energy costs.
- You want rebates to help lower the cost of converting from oil or propane to natural gas.
- You want a company experienced in delivering natural gas to more than 35,000 customers with growing numbers of new customers in Maine.
- You want a company with a strong safety record having provided service to more than 35,000 customers for more than 18 years without a major accident.
- You want to do business with a Maine–based company staffed by experienced, expert, professional, and friendly Maine people who are committed to the highest quality customer service.
What Customers Say
"We believe a pipeline will eliminate many of the disruptions we experienced with LNG. "It has been a long time coming, but appears to be in the fairly near future."
"Inland Hospital is pleased that natural gas is going to be available in our community," said John Dalton, Inland Hospital president and CEO. "We are excited to join other businesses and homeowners who expect to experience a significant reduction in energy costs in the future."
"The opportunity to utilize natural gas is essential to maintain the competitive cost position of our Somerset Mill and is another example of our investment in the state of Maine," said Mark Gardner, Sappi president and chief executive officer.