YARMOUTH, Maine – Summit Natural Gas of Maine today announced the 2016 recipients of the company’s Community Sponsorship and Giving Program.
Each year the company donates thousands of dollars to local nonprofits and community events that strengthen the local communities that Summit serves. This year the company is donating nearly $20,000 to local and statewide organizations, and festivals.
“At Summit we strive to be a good community partner and neighbor and will continue to commit resources for worthy causes that maintain and improve Maine’s sense of community,” said Summit Utilities President and CEO Kurt Adams. “Whether it is providing funding for community events and services or offering funding to local sports teams or literacy, we are committed to building strong local economies and communities throughout Maine.”
2016 Recipients Include:
- Yarmouth Education Foundation
- Yarmouth Clam Festival
- 317 Main Community Music Center
- Harlow Gallery/Kennebec Valley Arts Association
- Delta Prime Robotics Team
- Children’s Center for Early Intervention & Family Support
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Augusta
- Yarmouth Baseball Boosters
- Maine Yoga Fest
- Free ME from Lung Cancer
- Sexual Assault Response Services of Southern Maine
- Whatever Family Festival