Paperless Billing is convenient and makes a positive impact on the environment. Save paper and sign-up to get email notifications when your bill is ready to view and have access to view past bills and payment history.
Budget Billing allows you to have lower gas bill payments during the winter months. Your previous 11 month’s bills are added to the total for the current month. This amount is then added to your accrued debit or credit balance. That sum is then divided by 12 and that’s the amount you pay. While signing up, be sure to take advantage of our other payment and billing options.
Automated Bill Payment allows you to pay your bill automatically by charging it directly to your checking or savings account. It’s not only the most convenient way, bit it’s the most dependable and leasat expensive way to pay your montly gas bills.
1. Eligibility. Participation in the Summit Natural Gas of Maine “Save Green, Win Green!” sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to eligible customers (“Eligible Customers”) who meet ALL of the following – Eligible Customers must:
Sweepstakes is void outside of Maine and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Summit Natural Gas of Maine (“Sponsor”) and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, owners, retailers or agents (collectively referred to herein as “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on May 1, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, Eligible Customers must visit http://www.summitnaturalgasmaine.com/wingreen and sign up for paperless billing. Eligible Customers must have an online account to complete the budget billing sign up process. An online account may be set up by visiting https://css.summitutilitiesinc.com and completing the registration process. Upon signing up for budget billing, Eligible Customers will automatically receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Eligible Customers may also enter the Sweepstakes without signing up for budget billing by sending a 3×5 card with their name, address, telephone number, email address, and account number to Marketing Department, Attn: Save Green, Win Green! Sweepstakes, Summit Utilities, Inc., 7810 Shaffer Parkway, Suite 120, Littleton, CO 80127.
Limit one (1) entry per account number/address/household during the Sweepstakes Period. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted, or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. There will be one (1) winner selected at the end of the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing, but are up to one (number of prizes) out of approximately 3,000 (notices distributed). By entering the Sweepstakes, Eligible Customers fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, decided in its sole discretion, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prize. The winner will receive a check for two hundred fifty and 00/100 dollars ($250.00). No substitution or transfer of right to receive any prize will be allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes owed on any prize shall be the sole responsibility of each winner of that prize.
6. Notification. Each Winner will be notified by email on or about the date of the drawing, which shall be on or around the Monday following the close of the applicable entry period. If winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
7. Conditions. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or compensation. By participating, Eligible Customers and winners each agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded or used due to delays, interruptions, acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism. Eligible Customers who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way, shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any Eligible Customer, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited. No automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar means of entry are permitted. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone, or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the case of termination, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate in Sponsor’s sole discretion) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair entry or participation practices (including the use of false entry information) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Eligible Customers or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $100.
10. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Maine, City of Augusta. The law of the State of Maine shall apply.
11. Use of Data. Sponsor will be collecting personal data about Eligible Customers. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Eligible Customers hereby agree to Sponsor’s collection and usage of their personal information.
12. Winner’s Details. For winner’s details send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by October 10, 2018 to: Marketing Department, Summit Utilities, Inc., 7810 Shaffer Parkway, Suite 120, Littleton, CO 80127
Sponsor: Summit Natural Gas of Maine Inc., 7810 Shaffer Parkway, Suite 120, Littleton, CO 80127.